Writing comes naturally to a lot of folks. The art of storytelling, fiction and non-fiction, or just business writing or even journalism, each writing style is different.
It is required to constantly look for ways in which you can improve your writing skills. This post provides a list of courses which you can check out to help get your skills to the next level or just getting your basics correct.
- Arizona State University’s introduction to English Composition class
- The Crafty Writer’s Creative Writing Course
- DIY MFA
- Start Writing Fiction
- How to Write a Novel
- How to Craft a Killer Short Story c
- The Non-Sexy Business of Writing Nonfiction
- Writing What You Know
- How to Write a Business Book
- English 104: College Composition.
- Writing for New Writers
- Copywriting Essentials
- English Writing Skills
- Fundamentals of Business Writing
- Copyblogger Membership
If you find any other useful and free course that can help out fellow writers, feel free to let us know and we’ll add it to the list.